Monday 19 August 2013

, , , , ,

Train Videos!

Here are two "vlogs" that I had made on the train... I would have made more but unfortunately I ran out of battery :(

This is en route, somewhere in the middle of Ontario with special guest star Patrick Benoit...


And this is a recap of our last full day on the train during our little "party"... by the way, we really did have a Pitch Perfect-esque sing off that lasted a half hour. I wish I had the actual video, but I suppose this will suffice :) Party time!


I really wish that the trip could have lasted longer! But it is really nice to be back home.

My song... since Spencer was doing this almost every meal, "Cups (When I'm Gone)" by Anna Kendrick seems fairly appropriate. LOL, I guess...

 
 
Well, this really has been the trip of a lifetime. I'm going to miss seeing everyone's faces on a regular basis. Hopefully we can have a reunion soon!
 

 
\A plus tard,

Rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment