Thursday 27 June 2013

, , , , , ,

Packing Challenges :$

Good evening everyone! :) So far I've been trying to pack and also get my room together for my twin student. Let's just say that it hasn't been the easiest task... to be honest, I have never liked packing for vacations or school trips, etc... 6 weeks is a very long time to be away from my family, my friends, my room, and my things, but I will make it work!

Also, it looks like the pictures are a go! I can't wait to post pictures here along with my blog posts!

My empty suitcase (courtesy of mom and dad!)
 
 
The packing is coming along...sort of...
 

It has been an interesting time, getting everything together and such... I can't believe that we are two nights away from departure! I just came down with a little sickness that I hope to get rid of before I leave... it has become a recurring theme, getting sick before I leave on trips! Nothing a little soup and a LOT of extra rest can do! :)

I'm going to miss everyone! :( Keep in touch via Twitter and of course, leave a comment on this post below! Today's song will be a tribute to all the good times in French 11 - a French song, "Reste Ami" by Nathalie Simard.
 
 
My next post will either be during travel, in transit during our stop in Toronto or possibly Quebec!
 
Bonne vacances! (have a good summer!)
 
Rachel x

0 comments:

Post a Comment