Monday 26 August 2013

, , , , , , ,

Bonus videos!

Hey everyone! I hope that you all have been enjoying your summers so far and that you have settled back into normal every day life... I don't know about everyone else, but it still feels like I'm going to be going back to Quebec really soon, or as if I haven't left yet. This summer passed by so quickly and I am so grateful for all the people I got to spend it with as well as thankful for all the wonderful experiences we had.

While clearing my memory card for my next trip (yes, I'm going away again to New York!), I stumbled across some other videos that were never posted... I think you all might enjoy this :)


Here is a music video for The Bad Joes... just getting the exposure out there !

And of course, who could forget this. Although really, really dark, if anyone worked at a daycamp this summer, you will all be familiar with this song. I believe Patrick is ready for his solo career now!

 
We only have a week left until school starts! I wish everyone the best this year in their studies, and hopefully we can arrange reunion days! And of course, Quebec Summer 2018 is still alive in my mind :)


And for our song, since I think it is agreed across the board that this was the best summer ever.... "Best Song Ever" by One Direction. I apologize if you aren't a Directioner...


A prochaine et bonne chance tout le monde! Je vous manque beaucoup!

Rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment